4.4

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes. One pair that I received was two left shoes.

I called customer service the same day that I received the shoes. I was told that I would receive an ups label to return the shoes and they were Rush delivering a replacement pair that I would receive in two days they also gave me a tracking number for the replacement shoes. I received the ups label to my email 48hrs later but still no replacement shoes and the tracking number was nonexistent. I called customer service to clarify the issue and was laughed at and told I had to return the shoes first before receiving the replacements (which is NOT what I was originally told) the representative that I spoke to not only laughed but then yawned mid conversation.

I then tried calling an actual shoe carnival store to see if I could return online purchases through them and was told no. Despite the website and customer service line clearly stating that you can return online purchases in store.

After printing out the ups label to return the shoes, I have been informed that I have to find the nearest ups drop off point (which is 45 minutes away from where I live) OR pay 10.00 for them to pick it up from my home. I am not looking for anything other than a right shoe to go with the left and I am really disappointed with the customer service.

Review about: Shoe Carnival Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.kitchener

Did you ensure the shoe(s) will fit, even if you succeed in getting the correct ones? I wonder who the recipient of the two right shoes is?