I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler.No problems.

But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for school and they are already ripping at the seems like falling apart. It's only been 3 weeks. So disappointed. My niece also has some twinkle toes sketchers shoes and they have the same problem.

In the same amount of time. Please make the shoes like back then.

These are poor quality!!Like cheap!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of skechers shoes. Shoe Carnival needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skechers shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoe Carnival.

Had an Experience with Shoe Carnival?

Comments

Shoe Carnival - Steve Madden Shoes Review Shoe Carnival "Sent me a used pair of shoes! Ew! I called to have a new pair sent and the agent never sent them! Had to call back to order the wrong..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more