I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler.No problems.
But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for school and they are already ripping at the seems like falling apart. It's only been 3 weeks. So disappointed. My niece also has some twinkle toes sketchers shoes and they have the same problem.
In the same amount of time. Please make the shoes like back then.
These are poor quality!!Like cheap!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Hello Rep. my name is David and would like to get information on a Members Mark rocking chair that i purchased from Sams Club, this chair is no longer in..."
- "I will never buy at rooms to go again. The supposedly genuine leather sofas I bought are peeling and now I can't get anyone to help me. I tried talking..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."