I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler.No problems.
But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for school and they are already ripping at the seems like falling apart. It's only been 3 weeks. So disappointed. My niece also has some twinkle toes sketchers shoes and they have the same problem.
In the same amount of time. Please make the shoes like back then.
These are poor quality!!Like cheap!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I will never buy at rooms to go again. The supposedly genuine leather sofas I bought are peeling and now I can't get anyone to help me. I tried talking..."
- "Hello Rep. my name is David and would like to get information on a Members Mark rocking chair that i purchased from Sams Club, this chair is no longer in..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."