I've always liked and bought my daughter sketchers twinkle toes since she was a toddler.No problems.
But this year I bought her some and she only uses them for school and they are already ripping at the seems like falling apart. It's only been 3 weeks. So disappointed. My niece also has some twinkle toes sketchers shoes and they have the same problem.
In the same amount of time. Please make the shoes like back then.
These are poor quality!!Like cheap!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Hello Rep. my name is David and would like to get information on a Members Mark rocking chair that i purchased from Sams Club, this chair is no longer in..."
- "I will never buy at rooms to go again. The supposedly genuine leather sofas I bought are peeling and now I can't get anyone to help me. I tried talking..."